You can also make this pancake with canned pumpkin instead of potato!
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup sweet potato, mashed (to mash sweet potato quickly, wash the potato, stab it with a fork, wrap in paper towel, and microwave for 6 minutes)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pecans, crushed
- Topping: strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Heat and grease griddle.
- Mix first six ingredients.
- Pour onto griddle and form pancake shape.
- On Medium Low, cook slowly and then flip (use a plate if necessary) when golden brown.
- Cook other side slowly.
- Plate, top with fruit and syrup, and enjoy!