(inspired by the Non-Dairy Queen)
Ingredients (for one serving):
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Drizzle maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raisins, chopped
- Several almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat over to 425.
- Grease a medium-sized casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, mix cooked rice, pumpkin, milk, egg white, cinnamon, maple syrup, raisins, and almonds.
- Spread mixture in bottom of casserole dish. The goal is to spread it thinly – less than an inch – so it cooks and browns quickly.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
- Scoop into bowl, top with brown sugar, and eat!