I love roasted veggies! My favorite vegetables to roast are small potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, Brussel sprouts, and mushrooms. Roasting veggies is quite easy. Hereâ€™s the technique I use!
- Vegetables for roasting
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut vegetables into small pieces (Note: I half Brussel sprouts, but I leave mushrooms whole.)
- Lightly coat veggies in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Oil is the key to making them brown and crisp up!
- Spray cookie sheet and place veggies on the tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 â€“ 40 minutes, rotating occasionally. (Note: mushrooms require only 15 minutes or so; Brussel sprouts require less time, too.)