Ingredients (for two servings):
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1.5 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, rosemary, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Stir thoroughly and add chickpeas. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grease glass casserole dish and pour in chickpeas.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn oven to low broil and broil chickpeas for 3 â€“ 5 minutes. Be careful! Watch to ensure they donâ€™t burn.
- Remove from oven and mix in goat cheese.
- Serve and enjoy! Eat with vegetables and a grain for a complete meal.