Inspired by Banana Soft Serve. I put mine on top of French toast, but it tastes wonderful alone, too!
Ingredients (for two servings):
- 2 bananas, frozen in chunks
- 2 large dates
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1.5 tablespoons instant coffee (powdered)
- In food processor, combine all ingredients until a soft serve is created.
- Depending on the consistency, you might want to re-freeze for a bit. Generally, if you eat it within a day or so of making it, you won’t need to re-process. Otherwise, just give it a whirl in the processor again to create a soft texture.