- 1/4 cup millet
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (or ground flax)
- Greek yogurt (any flavor â€“ I used honey)
- Fresh fruit
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil and add in millet.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain away any extra water and return to turned-off (but still warm) stovetop. Let stand for a minute to remove any remaining water.
- Add maple syrup and chia seeds. Stir thoroughly.
- Allow millet to cool completely and then transfer to the fridge to chill (or â€“ do what I did and stick the stainless steel pot directly in the freezer for 10 minutes).
- In a bowl, combine millet, yogurt, and fruit fruit. Serve and enjoy!