The best thing about this delicious vegetarian casserole? You only need 1 mixing bowl and 1 loaf pan. Dirty dishes, be gone! Oh, did I mention prep time is less than 10 minutes?
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whole wheat biscuit mix (1 cup dry mix) + associated ingredients (see back of package)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, rinse and drain beans.
- Mix in the peas and corn.
- Add hummus and mix thoroughly. The mixture will be thick, so try to coat the beans and veg equally with hummus.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and pat down.
- Rinse mixing bowl and dry. Add 1 cup dry biscuit mix + associated ingredients.
- Separate biscuit mix into eight small circles and flatten slightly in between your hands. Place on top of veggie mix.
- Cover casserole with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy!