Definitely eat these baked wonton cookies fresh out of the oven. The outside is crispy, and the inside is a delicious, warm mix of banana and almond butter.
Ingredients (for one serving):
- 3 Nasoya wonton crisps
- 1/4 of a banana, cut into three small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter, separated
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out wontons on a plate
- Fill inside of wontons with small piece of banana and drizzle of almond butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Using a wet finger, seal wonton into triangle. Then, fold in each of the ends
- Wet outside of wonton and press on cinnamon and brown sugar
- Place on generous cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!