Ingredients (for 6 rolls):
- 1/3 block extra firm tofu
- 1 carrot
- 6 spears of asparagus
- 6 tablespoons spinach hummus
- 6 egg roll wraps
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Sauce for dipping – I used a coconut curry sauce (from a jar)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a casserole dish.
- Shave carrot using a veggie peeler to create long, thin strips. Rinse asparagus.
- Slice tofu block into 12 thin pieces. No need to drain.
- Remove 6 egg roll wrappers from package.
- In center of egg roll, place asparagus spear, 1/6 of the carrot strips, 2 pieces of tofu, and a tablespoon of hummus. My recipe for hummus is so thick you can literally roll it into a ball and then into a long tube.
- Fold sides in, fold up bottom flap, and then tightly roll. Use a drop of water to seal the second flap down and place into greased casserole dish.
- Repeat with other wraps and brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, plate, and serve with dipping sauce of your choice.