- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 small pear
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Drizzle maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice pear in half. Chop one half and thinly slice the other.
- Mix all ingredients but thinly sliced pear, cashews, and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Pour mix into mini casserole dish and top with remaining pear and cashews.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top.