On Saturday, I posted this picture and said,â€Guess where we are going on Sunday?â€
If you guessed The Players Championship, you were right! That famous hole is called the Island Green, and all around it the grounds slope up like a stadium. It makes for a very fun golf tourny!
Weâ€™ve gone to TPC for 3 years now, but I donâ€™t have any past recaps to share with you because they donâ€™t allow cameras or cell phones into the event. Unfortunately, TPC is not know for healthy/vegetarian food options, but I survived on beer and potato chops. 🙂
On the way home, I ate a big Chipotle vegetarian burrito (side note: the pinto beans have meat in them) in preparation of fueling up for todayâ€™s workout.
Ashley and I are going to attempt to bike 80 MILES today. I am feeling pretty drained from a full day of walking around a golf course â€“ and we didnâ€™t get home until 10 PM â€“ but Iâ€™d much rather attempt what will likely be my last super long ride before the 100-mile race on May 23 with someone else.
Breakfast had some extra calories, too:
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup almond breeze
- Toppings: Pecans, Coconut, Brown Sugar
Since Iâ€™m leaving you without any decent entertainment, here are some oldies but goodies for you to pursue:
- My Review of the 30 Day Shred
- How to Set Race Goals (and Not Drive Yourself Crazy)
- How to Get Over Workout Embarrassment
- How to Not Hate Your Long Workouts
- How I Recover Quickly
- The Time PETA Yelled at Me On Twitter
- How to Get Great Skin: Project Glow (and the Results)
- How to Swim Part I and Part II
- How to Buy a Bike
- The Gear and Gadgets Every Cyclists Needs (or Wants)
- How to Use an SLR Camera
Andâ€¦ Iâ€™m off!