If you haven’t read about it on Twitter, tomorrow a CAMERA CREW is coming to my apartment to film a couple of segments about Operation Beautiful and blogging in general. Now, I cannot tell you who this camera crew is for, but it’s major. And if you guess, I cannot tell you if you are right or wrong. :) You have to wait a month (at least) unfortunately.
I am obviously feeling a little frantic, as I did not get home from work until 9 PM, and my house is a disaster. I am a clean freak, and the thought of high definition cameras in my apartment is too much to bear!
Eeeeee! MUST CLEAN!
So, I’m going to make this snappy. Here are my afternoon eats…. Orange juice (I was out of fruit).
A Green Monster with just spinach, milk, and ice (I was out of banana):
Dinner was eaten on the fly. I had a ProBar. These clock in around 375 calories. But they just don’t fill you up the way a "real dinner" does.
And a plate of veggies, hummus, and pita chips:
Schedule for the next 24 hours:
- Right now: Feed dogs, clean house… specifically, DECLUTTER! Everything is going into the bedroom. I hope they don’t ask to see it.
- Hopefully before 11 PM: Go to sleep!
- 5:00 AM: Wake up.
- 5:45 AM: 6.0 mile run with Megan and Kelly (and my new Garmin, Edward Cullen)
- 8 AM – 12 PM: Work a half day
- 12:01 PM: Figure out what the heck I’m going to wear for the biggest moment of my blogging career!!
- 1 PM: Camera crew arrives
- 7 PM: Camera crew departs
- 7:01 PM: Wine!
Exciting about the camera crew tomorrow…although it would be even better if you could let us in on the secret! 🙂
When will you be able to share the info??