Good morning! I squeeze in a 4.0-mile run before the sun came up, which felt wonderful.
Before I left, I had toast with blackberry jam:
My coffee had grinds in it. Eww. I’m an equal opportunity coffee drinker, so I drank it nevertheless! 🙂
My run was great. It’s the last run I’ll probably do before the 15K race on Saturday. Although I wanted to do 5.0 miles, I only had time for 4.0.
Here are my statistics:
- Duration: 38:30
- Distance: 4.0 miles
It ended up being a tempo run, which the later miles being faster than the first (9:56, 9:40, 9:40, and 9:17 respectively). It was a wonderful last run before I officially start to taper for Saturday.
I came home and made special oatmeal:
My oatmeal contained:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 sliced banana
- Toppings: flax, strawberries, coconut, and mini M&Ms
Chocolate always makes oatmeal feel so indulgent and luxurious!
Healthy Tipping Point is transferring to a new design and to WordPress. I am very, very excited! I feel like the current blog is so rinky-dink, and the new blog is sleek and cheerful.
Since I’ve gotten a few e-mails about the new design:
- I’m not doing the design or the transfer myself. It’s possible to transfer from Blogger to WordPress without having an IT degree (Megan did it), but my blog is 1,400+ posts and thousands of photographs large. AKA huge headache that I’d rather pay someone else to deal with.
- Blain from 13 Infinite is my web designer. He did an excellent job thus far and I would recommend him to anyone.
- Alternatively, Zesty Cook also does this sort of thing — he designed Operation Beautiful.
- For more information about switching to WordPress or maximizing your blog’s potential, check out Health Blog Helper.
New site should be up today or tomorrow! The magical Internet fairies must do their thing. They are inside your computer right now, tinkering away. 🙂
Are you computer savvy or do you believe in magical Internet fairies? I believe!