An absolutely terrible storm rolled into Orlando tonight!
Needless to say, the rain interrupted my running plans tonight. But, it was an "easy run" on the marathon plan (3.0 miles) so I’ll either just make it up tomorrow or skip it entirely.
Here are my eats. My afternoon snacks included Chobani and granola:
I do like Chobani, but I prefer Stonyfield. What can I say — I’m brand loyal. 🙂
I jammed to some chick music during my rainy car ride. Chick music means Imogen Heap, Sia, Paramore, etc.
And snacked on a Kashi TLC Cherry Dark Chocolate bar, which was actually my "pre run" snack. Since I didn’t run, it was a pretty needless snack AND it didn’t taste very good. I like dark chocolate. I like cherry. But I did NOT like it in Kashi bar form!
Dinner was leftover veggie lasagna and spinach:
Alright, I want to take a survey…
- Do you prefer rain or snow?
- If you’re a runner, do you run in the rain?
- What kind of umbrella do you own?
- Rain! I hate snow.
- I usually run in the rain, but it was too insane tonight.
- I actually do not own an umbrella. I gave it away to an old lady a few months ago and never replaced it. I lose them anyway.
Have a lovely evening!
oooh fun survey.
1. I hate both, but I especially hate the cold. I will go with rain.
2. Never have. It hardly rains in AZ. If it does it is July and 3 pm. No way am I running in 110 degree weather, plus I am usually at work at that time. I think I would one day though
3. A University of Arizona one. Holla. Even though it never gets used and sits by my desk.