WOWZA! I am killer sore after that long bike ride. My legs, my arms, my back… eck! It hurts so good! :) My knees are fine.
Luckily, a wonderful bowl of oatmeal took my mind off my sore muscles for a little bit:
So cheery and patriotic!
My oatmeal contained:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 sliced banana
- Toppings: strawberries, blueberries, cashews and brown sugar
Happy Birthday to the Husband!
In other news, it is my lovely Husband’s birthday. Now he is 25 years old, too! :) Yay!
Fun facts you might not of known about the Husband:
- He is British and moved to American when he was 16.
- After he met me when we were 18, he asked our mutual friends if I was single yet for a year and a half before I finally was and then he asked me out! We dated long distance for a year and a half.
- His real name is Kristien.
- He is studying to be an Acupuncturist.
- He has lived in 25 different houses and three different countries.
- He refuses to squash bugs in the house because he loves animals so much.
- He is a sports fanatic but his favorite sport is football (English football, not American football!).
- He is a wino and knows a lot about wine.
- He is an excellent golf player and even won a national competition when he was 13.
- He’s a good singer and I think he should try out for American Idol.
- He refuses to eat yogurt or bananas. Overall, he’s a really healthy eater.
- He can outrun me in terms of speed, but NOT in terms of distance. Baw haha!
Off to make him some breakfast in bed, and then we’re going golfing! :) He doesn’t know it yet, but his present is a cute new golf outfit… he’s going to be thrilled! Happy Birthday, Husband!
What’s a fun random fact about yourself?
Tell him happy birthday for me!
Random fact about me: I was born in Chicago, yet I HATE the cold!