Last night, I was laying in bed trying to decide if you could melt a banana. Well – you can (kinda)!
Melted Banana French Toast Sammie
This breakfast sammie features two slices of egg-white French toast with a yummy, sweetened banana filling. (Someone let me know if this is basically stuffed French toast??…. I’ve never had it before and have no idea what’s in it, but it seems like the name fits! LOL….. I’m claiming this as my own until I hear different.)
Ingredients (for 1):
- 2 egg whites
- 2 slices of WW bread
- Cooking spray
- 1 small banana
- A little under 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Heat skillet. Dredge two slices of WW bread in egg white mixture and place on greased skillet.
- Meanwhile, mash banana in a small stovetop pot.
- Add milk to mashed banana, stir thoroughly, and place on Medium heat.
- Flip WW bread.
- Stirring banana constantly, add brown sugar when milk is mostly evaporated and stir.
- After French toast is thoroughly cooked, scoop banana mixture in between two pieces of bread to make a sammie.
It was a delicious change from my normal bowl of oatmeal! 🙂
Pictures of Pups
Because who doesn’t love cute puppies?
Gotta get to work! Enjoy your day!
Britney is on GMA to celebrate her birthday – I hope she doesn’t blow it (her performances are so hit-or-miss these days). :) I just downloaded the CD and it is awesome, of course! 🙂
AND – I know I probably shouldn’t be doing this, but I check our reigstry all the time to see if we’re gotten any gifts yet, and this morning we got a sweet coffee maker and a fun espresso maker! Woo Hoo!