I had another wedding-related freak out around 9:30. This was a major oversight on my behalf, but I completely overlooked ceremony decor. Our site provides chairs and an arbor, but the arbor isn’t exactly great on its own…. and we are a little overbudget already, so the last thing I want to do is go to Future Husband and ask for *more money* (he manages the budget because I’m seriously not responsible enough to do so).
I’m just NOT good with decorating or envisioning stuff, so it’s already a challenge. I could feel my chest getting all tight just thinking that I need to sort out yet another issue. So, I took a quick break from work to talk to my mom, and I think we’ve sorted things out. Also, I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I wasn’t really freaking out about decor — I’m freaking out because I’m overloaded and there’s a lot going on.
OK – sorry for the mini-vent. I’m just one of those people who get overloaded easily.
My first thought was, "I’m going to skip my evening run, I’m too overloaded." But, the more I thought about it, I realized I NEED to go on this run to let out some steam. So, my 3.0 miler is back on.
My mid-morning snack was just a bowl of grapes, which I couldn’t finish!
And lunch was a yummy salad….
An a vegetarian entree — rice and beans!
I always put cheddar cheese on my rice and beans…. it makes it taste so much better, and it adds a little healthy fat!
And for dessert…. a Z-bar.
Itinerary for the Bachelorette
The lovely and talented Lee asked if I would share my bachelorette itinerary. Here it is!
- Friday morning: Fly to Philadelphia; meet up with girlfriends.
- Friday @ 3:00: Hop on a bus and go to NYC.
- Friday evening: Check into hotel, start drinking, put on silly bachelorette gear, go to a dive bar, mock all my ex boyfriends, talk about how awesome Future Husband is, and drink some more.
- Saturday morning: Recover from my wicked hangover. Walk around the city. See the Rockefeller tree. Have a cocktail with my lunch. Shop. Get really cold and wish it was warm like Florida.
- Saturday evening: Drink some more. Go to a fancy dinner. Go to a fancy club. Get loads of free drinks. Refuse to dance with creepy random men just because they bought me a drink. Drink some more!
- Sunday: Recover from my wicked hangover. Get on a bus and go back to Philadelphia. Get on a plane and fly back to Orlando.
I’m forewarning all my readers now — this is not going to be a healthy weekend. But, obviously, I am a human, not a robot, and I need to cut loose and have fun! 🙂
See you tonight for a run recap and dinner!
**Because a couple of people have asked: Future Husband is doing his bach on December 26. A group of his friends are renting an RV and they are driving to Key West to do a long weekend of camping and bar hopping. 🙂