So, those two beers really filled me up last night, and by the time I went to sleep (10:30…. I’m lame), I wasn’t very hungry. But when the boys (Future Husband, his best man, and his brother) came home at 2:00 AM drunk as skunks, I woke up and realized I was QUITE hungry. So, I ate a slice of bread while laying in bed and then went back to sleep. 🙂
We’re going to go watch the Hurricanes whoop Virginia at the bar today, so I knew I had to squeeze in a early morning workout. Before I left, I had 1/2 cup of Grape Nuts, skim milk, and a sliced banana.
Grape Nuts is one of the few dry cereals I portion out. It’s 200 calories for 1/2 cup, so it’s really easy to accidentally inhale 500 calories if you aren’t paying attention.
At the gym, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and then another 10 on the indoor rowing machine. I did resistance intervals while on the elliptical to make it more interesting (2 minutes at Level 6, 2 minutes at Level 8, 2 minutes at Level 10, and 2 minutes at Level 12).
I love the indoor rower because it’s a cardio exercise that also works my arms. It’s nice to give my leggies a break!
I also did some arm strength exercises, like bicep curls and tricep dips.
Here are my statistics:
- Duration: 38 minutes
- Average Heart Rate: 139 bpm
- Maximum Heart Rate: 171 bpm
- Calories Burned: 254
Meghann and I were discussing workout playlists yesterday. She loves to run to show tunes, and you guys know I LOVE pop music (especially Britney Spears!). I wanted to share with you my See Bride Run playlist… these songs are ALL great running songs:
- "What Hurts the Most" by Cascada
- "Perfect Lover" by Britney Spears
- "World (Hold On)" by Bob Sinclair
- "Justify" by ATB
- "Dreamer" by Chris Brown
- "Love is Gone (Original Mix)" by David Guetta
- "The World is Mine" by David Guetta
- "Dreams" by The Game
- "Love is Dead" by Kerli
- "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls
- "Disturbia" by Rihanna
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
- "Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)" by Bill Conti
- "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry
- "Untouched" by the Veronicas
- "Wake Up Call" by Maroon 5
- "No Air" by Jordin Sparks
- "Gimme More" by Britney Spears
- "Womanizer" by Britney Spears
- "Chaotic" by Britney Spears
- "Closer" by Neyo
- …. and a million more Britney Spears songs. 🙂
Since we’re going to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat lunch and watch the Canes game, I just had a small snack when I came home.
I had a plum and a Z-Bar.
Off to watch the CANES!!! Let’s go team!
What’s your favorite workout song? Have a nice Saturday and I’ll see you later!