I just checked out my wedding countdown (yes, I have one) and we have 60 more days until the wedding. That’s a BIG DEAL because now we can get our marriage license! We’re actually going on Thursday morning! Whoop, whoop!
Besides that happy bit of news, I must admit I have been terribly anxious all day. My stomach is in knots and I keep checking the online polls. This election is giving me an ulcer. I just want the polls to CLOSE already so I can start getting REAL data, not projections.
Around 10 AM, I had yogurt + granola.
And for lunch, I made an omelette.
My omelette contained:
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon white onion, nuked in the microwave first until soft
On the side, I had a slice of dry WW toast.
And then for some unknown reason (probably stress and anxiety), I randomly shoved a bunch of leftover Halloween candy in my mouth. It wasn’t a conscious food decision at all. I had to recreate it to take a picture.
Nothing to stress out over; however, I’m disappointed with this food choice because:
- It was a compulsive action.
- If I eat sweets too early in the day, it gives me a headache.
- I was eating in response to stress and anxiety, not hunger or actual desire.
- I ate it so fast that I didn’t even enjoy the chocolate.
Oh, well… sometimes it happens. Moving onwards and UPwards!
See you later for an afternoon run and a LOT OF BEER DRINKING while the election results come in!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!