Sweet and Salty Vegan Overnight Oats
Adapted from this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Five heavy pinches of sugar
- Salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine chia seeds, oatmeal, and milk. Put in fridge and let stand overnight.
- In the morning, remove chia seed mixture and stir.
- On a hot and greased griddle, place banana chunks and cook on high until it begins to brown. Flip once and sprinkle with sugar.
- Mash half of the grilled banana into the VOO and plate.
- Top with remaining banana and nuts.