- 1/4 cup millet
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Toppings: blueberries
- In a small pot, mix millet and almond milk. Turn heat to medium high.
- After 3 minutes or so, add a thinly sliced banana, stirring occasionally in between feeding the dogs or brushing your teeth.
- After 5 minutes, add oats and chia seed.
- Stir, turn to medium low, and let stand under all the liquid evaporates away (another 5 minutes or so). The banana should be creamy by now.
- Plate and top with chia seeds.