- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 sliced banana
- Powdered sugar
- Grease and heat frying pan.
- Make basic French bread by dredging the toast in eggs and placing on grilled.
- On eggy side of toast, sprinkle the brown sugar.
- Meanwhile, slice the banana and place on griddle to cook.
- When first side of toast is down cooking, flip the brown sugar side down.
- On the cooked side of the toast, sprinkle cinnamon.
- Once toast has finished cooking, remove from heat and put bananas in between slices (on the cinnamon side).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!