These balls are super easy to make and will impress any dinner guestâ€¦ or hangry husband.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1/2 medium baked sweet potato, mashed
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Generous amount of ground flax seed
- Mustard or sour cream for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mash together salsa, sweet potato, and black beans.
- Form mix into five balls.
- Spread out ground flax in a low bowl and roll each ball in the flax, coating completely.
- Place balls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, rotating once.
- Garnish with mustard or sour cream and enjoy!