These creamy, dreamy pie is a perfect casserole for a small dinner party… or for leftovers to enjoy for the rest of the week.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 tube polenta
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 package of pre-cubed extra firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop asparagus and microwave in water for 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a food processer, combine remaining ingredients except sundried tomatoes and asparagus.
- Pour mix into bowl and stir in sundried tomatoes and asparagus.
- Pour into greased pie dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.