This is definitely my new favorite pumpkin recipe!
Autumn Grilled Banana Sandwich
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
2 eggs, beaten
- Two pieces of whole wheat bread
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Drizzle of honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of crushed pecans
- Grease and heat frying pan.
- Make basic French bread by dredging the toast in eggs and placing on grilled.
- Meanwhile, slice the banana and place on griddle to cook.
- While the toast and banana cooks, mix pumpkin, chia seeds, honey, and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Once toast has finished cooking, remove from heat and put bananas in between slices. Top with pumpkin mix and pecans.