Some of my favorite bloggers recently did “accent” vlogs, and I loved hearing their voices! Since everyone commented on this vlog post that my voice was deeper and different than they expected (I think it’s all the !!! and in my typing), I thought it would be fun to do it, too!
If you wanted to follow along, here is the list of words/questions for The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I encourage other bloggers to play along!
PS – Accent background: Born and raised in Miami, Florida. Parents are from Tennessee and Boston. Married to a Brit. No idea if that impacts my accent, though!
PPPS – I did try to be perkier in this vlog.