Some of my favorite bloggers recently did “accent” vlogs, and I loved hearing their voices! Since everyone commented on this vlog post that my voice was deeper and different than they expected (I think it’s all the !!! and 🙂 🙂 in my typing), I thought it would be fun to do it, too!
If you wanted to follow along, here is the list of words/questions for The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I encourage other bloggers to play along!
PS – Accent background: Born and raised in Miami, Florida. Parents are from Tennessee and Boston. Married to a Brit. No idea if that impacts my accent, though!
PPPS – I did try to be perkier in this vlog. 🙂