Good morning! I went to bed early (skipped Entourage) and woke up late (6:45 AM), and now I feel so much better. After a 6 miler on Friday, intense yoga on Saturday, and 13.1 miles on Sunday, I needed the extra rest.
The week can begin now!
The *star* of breakfast was this granola:
Which I had with Oikos Greek Yogurt, strawberries, and flax:
One of the people I like to follow on Twitter is Greatest Quotes. They tweet awesome and inspirational quotes. I thought I’d share a few of them here for you to enjoy:
- "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." – Confucius
- "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant." – Robert Louis Stevenson
- "I have failed many times, and that’s why I am a success." – Michael Jordan
- "There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" – A.Einstein
- "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." – William James
- "It’s kind of fun to do the impossible." – Walt Disney
- "Mistakes are the portals of discovery. " – James Joyce
- "I cannot stand by the side and let life pass me by." – Caitlin HTP (yes, they quoted one of my tweets!)
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." – Thomas Edison
- "There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." Nelson Mandela
What’s your favorite quote? Mine is: "Love should come first, it should be the beginning of and the reason for everything."