Sweet and savory, these wontons are a definite hit!
- 6 wonton wrappers (I like Nasoya brand)
- 1/4 cup sweet potato, mashed and separated into 6 small pieces (to mash sweet potato quickly, wash the potato, stab it with a fork, wrap in paper towel, and microwave for 6 minutes)
- 3 tablespoons of Bushâ€™s vegetarian baked beans, separated into 6
- Sauce from baked beans for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place piece of sweet potato and baked beans in the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- Using a wet finger, seal the wonton.
- Repeat with other wontons.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, flipping once.
- Serve on top of baked bean sauce.