Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1/3 cup dry ptitim
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Prepare ptitim according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, shaking excess water off in the colander.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand in the fridge for a few hours for best results (or, you know, eat right away – it’ll still be good!)