Ingredients (for two servings):
- 1 package Barilla Tortellini (three cheese flavor)
- 3 carrots
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Bring pot of water to boil and turn on your George Foreman. Meanwhile, slice two small plum tomatoes and three carrots.
- Place carrots on George Foreman and grill until they brown (about 3 minutes). Set tomatoes aside in a large bowl.
- Open a container of tortellini and pour into boiling water. Cooking according to package directions.
- Place a small pot on the stove and pour in 1 cup of balsamic vinegar. Bring to a rolling boil to make balsamic reduction (about 6 minutes or so).
- Put 2 cups of raw spinach at the bottom of a colander.
- Remove carrots from grill and add to bowl with tomatoes.
- Drain pasta over the spinach in the colander, shaking excessively to remove all the extra water.
- Add pasta and spinach to the bowl with the carrots and tomatoes. Mix thoroughly and place on two serving dishes. Pour balsamic reduction over pasta and eat!