Ingredients (for 1):
- 2 eggs
- 1/5 block of extra firm tofu
- 5 petite red potatoes
- 1 handful of spinach
- Generous amounts of salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon chili powder
- Olive oil
- Cooking spray (if necessary – my wok is really sticky)
- Slice 1/5 block of tofu lengthwise and wrap in paper towel. Put under something heavy, like a dish.
- Chop potatoes into small pieces, place in microwavable boil, fill with water, and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon olive oil in wok and heat to very high.
- In small bowl, beat two eggs, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
- Chop spinach in small pieces. Unwrap tofu and chop into small pieces.
- Drain potatoes and add to hot wok. Stir once to thoroughly coat in oil and then let brown on each side, stirring only occasionally.
- Scoot potatoes over to one side of the wok and add tofu crumbles to the other. Thoroughly stir potatoes and tofu crumbles together.
- Stir mix again and drop temperature down to medium. Add eggs with spices. Add spinach. Stir thoroughly.
- Let cook on medium for another 3 minutes, plate, salt, and serve.