Good morning…. I’ve switched from 9-hour workdays to 8-hour workdays, which means I get an entire extra glorious hour of sleep. Maggie woke up after 1/2 hour later than my alarm clock normally goes off and sat her fat butt on my face. I just love that weinerdoodle, even when she’s annoying the hell out of me.
Breakfast was a-ma-zing. I’m starting to appreciate homecooked meals in advance, but I know I’ll eat every meal out on the honeymoon.
I had a glorious bowl of oatmeal.
My oatmeal contained:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 sliced banana
- Toppings: sprinkle of Grape Nuts, 2 tbsp. hazelnuts, and 6 juicy blackberries.
It was literally perfection in a bowl.
So, last night… I was thinking that you guys know SO much about me, but I know very little about the vast majority of readers (unless you are the small % that have a blog, too!).
I urge everyone, both frequent commenters and lurkers, to take this little reader poll! I would really love to learn more about you all, so pleaseeee answer the following questions in the comment space.
- What form of exercise do you prefer?
- What is your favorite food/meal?
- What are your fitness goals?
- What’s on your workout playlist right now?
- Would you rather have all the money you will ever need or be able to read minds?
- Would you rather it be winter forever or summer forever?
- What are you hoping to receive for the holidays?
- How would you like your life to be in 5 years?
- What’s the longest distance you have ever run?
I’ll go first!
- Yogurt and Granola
- Run a 22-minute 5k, set a new PR for a Half Marathon, and maybe one day run a marathon.
- Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, The Veronicas, David Guetta, Bob Sinclar
- All the money I would ever need. I think reading minds would be terrible.
- Summer forever! I love the heat and the sun.
- We are exchanging the gift of a beautiful wedding. 🙂
- In five years, I would like to have an interesting career (not sure what that entails). Ideally, Future Husband would be an acupuncturist who is raking in the $$. We would live in a nice house that we own in Charlotte, North Carolina. And I would get pregnant with twins — a boy and a girl. But I would still go jogging everyday. :) Oh, and Obama will have just been re-elected because he did an awesome job for his first term and the economy no longer sucks.
- 14 miles
Can’t wait to read your responses! :) Have a good day!