Haaaaappy Monday. Where did the weekend go?!
A few personal questions…
1. How many countries/states/providences have you lived in? Only one country but four cities in three states – Miami and Orlando in Florida, Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, and now Charlotte in North Carolina. Florida wins for weather and races; North Carolina wins for quality of life. Pittsburgh wins for snow.
2. What’s your favorite kind of drink? I really like gin and tonics with a lot of lime.
3. What song are you listening to right now? “Float On” by Modest Mouse
4. Do does the last text message you received say? “Are they microfiber?”
5. What are your nicknames? Katie. You may call me Katie. I’d kind of like to return to this name full-time, actually. I only ‘become’ my proper name when I was 22.
6. What was the last TV show you watched? Breaking Bad.
7. What do you need to get accomplished today? A ton of end-of-year stuff for both of our businesses, like invoicing, taxes, and inventory. Fun times!
8. Are you a cuddler? I like to cuddle for approximately two minutes before I fall to sleep, but I cannot stand to touch anyone (furbaby or husband) while sleeping.
9. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing right now? It’s the race shirt from this open water swim.
10. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Probably about ten but I only wear three. I’m not really a shoe woman.
And here’s an eleventh question – What did you eat for breakfast?
We had oatmeal.
Henry still doesn’t like it. I even tried fried bananas, which are really and truly the best thing ever!
My plan is to get to the gym and do THIS workout from Tina at Carrots n Cake.
She actually has a TON of awesome cardio workouts pinned to her boards on Pinterest. I refer to her workouts a lot when I need something new to do. I’m really struggling to run outdoors because of the weather – I hate putting Henry in the stroller when it’s super cold.
Your turn – answer one of the questions above!